The Golden Jubilee Memorial Library is Situated in the Central Campus of St.Teresa’s College, Ernakulam Kochi, Kerala St.Teresa’s College is an Arts and Science College for Women affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. The College library is the key resource of information for the academic community. The Library at St. Teresa’s started functioning in 1925 with the birth of the college. Initially named the Mother Veronica Library in honor of the memory of the Superior General of the CSST congregation, it underwent many remarkable changes through the years. The Library was housed in the Main Block in 1975 when the college celebrated its Golden Jubilee. The Golden Jubilee project was completed in 1981 when the library achieved a form similar to that which it enjoys today.